Petra Velzeboer’s podcast, ‘Adversity to Advantage’, is full of inspiring stories from people who have turned their life around.
I think we learn so much from hearing other people’s stories so I thought I would share my interview with you.
We cover topics such as:
- Co-dependant relationships … and how to get out of them
- Surviving my mother’s suicide at 22
- Living as a victim of circumstance for a decade
- Conscious parenting
- The messy middle – how working on yourself leads to all the right answers
- The purpose of life: To more deeply know and love ourselves (which requires relentless growth)
This is an exciting conversation filled with practical tips for beginning to move your life forward from a catalyst moment and begin to build a totally different future.
(Founder – The School of Self Love)