Today’s Love Note is a continuation of the current series we are running sharing lessons from our acclaimed transformational process – The Self Love Affair.
In conjunction with this series, our Founder & Head Coach, Katie Phillips, is hosting a LIVE one hour training call every Tuesday at 2pm GMT over in our private Facebook Group – The Self Love Hub. Please do join us!
If you have missed any previous lessons or video trainings, no fear! – they are all available over on our Blog.
Are you ready to begin creating the life of your dreams?
I BET you are!
Let’s get clear on what you value, so you can create a life that’s aligned with your Truth.
It’s time to get really specific about what is worthy of your time, energy and attention. What makes you feel beautifully fulfilled.
When you know what you value, your decisions become much simpler – simply check it against your list to ensure you’re honouring your worth. It’s time to stop worrying about what others think and design a life that’s true to YOU!
Let’s begin by answering the following questions:
- How do you fill your space? What do you surround yourself with at home and work?
- What is your favourite book or film or play? What values are being represented?
- How do you spend your money? What are the most regular expenses in your bank statement?
- How do you spend your time? What do you always have time for?
- How do you use your energy? What activities make you feel more energised?
- In what areas of your life are you most organised?
- Where are you most reliable in your life? Where do you have the most discipline and focus? What are the things you never have to be reminded to do because you’re driven internally to do them?
- What do you spend time dreaming about? What does your heart yearn for?
- What topics of conversation do you bring up in social situations? What topics make you feel instantly excited, chatty and confident?
- What inspires you? What past achievements have inspired you? Which people inspire you? What do they have in common?
- What do you love to learn and read about the most?
- Think back to some very memorable, happy days of your life. Which values were being ticked?
- Think of a time when you were miserable or scared or lost. Which values were not being ticked?
Now have a look at the values you’ve listed. Are any of them not true for you anymore? Any that aren’t reflecting the woman you desire to be? Cross them out and replace them with something more loving and in service of the life you’re creating.
Next, rate your values in order of how frequently they were repeated in the exercise above. Aim to have a list of 10-15 core values.
Great! You’re now clear on what you stand for in life. You’ve essentially placed your order with the Universe for what you expect from now on.
Put your list somewhere you can see it daily. Use it as a benchmark for how you spend your money, time and energy. Remember to offer yourself compassion as you forge new behavioural patterns.
And enjoy the ride!
I’d love to hear what your unique values are, so feel free to share them by replying to this email!
Founder of The School of Self Love
P.S. I am speaking with women who are serious about creating deep transformation in their lives. CLICK HERE to explore private coaching with me. x