Whether you are new to meditation or already enjoy a regular practice, if you are a truth seeker on a path to greater self awareness and the desire for a daring and mighty life, we think you will like our collections of guided visualisations which are delivered to you as downloadable MP3's.
The Self-Love Affair Guided Meditations are a collection of powerful tools for:
• deep self awareness, self appreciation and self worth;
• emotional healing and forgiveness;
• connection with your spirit team and universal light;
• creating healthy relationships;
• powerful manifestation;
• present moment peace
Try before you buy
All meditations are written and spoken by our Founder, Katie Phillips. If you would like to sample one of her meditations, you may click the link below to listen to the ‘True Self’ meditation.
“These meditations are guided meaning all you need to do is sit back, relax and allow Katie's soothing voice to take you on a journey back to you.”
We cannot stress enough that these are so much more than a meditation practice.
They are powerful and tangible tools that will help you to heal the limiting beliefs and sabotaging behavioural habits that have been blocking you to living the life you deeply desire. They will gently guide you back to your true, authentic self in a way that has you feel utterly supported.
“I love to meditate and I often use my practice as a tool for deeper self awareness. So I created a set of guided visualizations to help – from connecting to my authentic self, my inner child or my Spirit Guides to opening my heart, forgiveness or practicing gratitude. I tune in to what I need support with and press play!”
These meditations are for you if:
- you desire the health benefits of a regular meditation practice (such as reduced stress, improved sleep, reduced migraines, decreased depression/anxiety, more energy, better sex, increased fertility, higher productivity, inner peace and a huge sense of wellbeing);
- you are new to meditation and desire to be shown a simple practice that’s very easy to do on your own;
- you have a regular meditation practice and need tangible tools that will support your personal and spiritual growth;
“Whether you are manifesting your deepest desires, healing a relationship or learning how to love yourself, these meditations have your back.”